All that is needed then is to combine the two options. My trivial contribution to Blogger equation typesetting is this Greasemonkey script.2
The following has changed since the original script:
and . They do what they say. equations should be included between double dollar signs, not single dollar signs or \(\) or \[\]. And the script will fail miserably if the equations contain double quotes.
- Use CodeCogs for rendering.
- Use CodeCogs to render the icon in the Blogger editor.
- Some formatting changes for readability.
- Support for unrendering. This was a useful missing feature.
- Added alt text for typeset equations.
1 I believe this is his blog.
2 In Blogger settings, choose the "old" editor.